Here is live coverage from The Hill.
And the final debate from last Wednesday.
This Democrat is crossing his fingers for Keith Ellison, but all the candidates are impressive.
Thank you Humboldt49 for spending time making calls on behalf of Congressman Ellison!
- What is up with the organized non-clapping as Keith Ellison was announced? Annoying and unfair. Does anyone know what this was about and how it was organized?
- Informative and timely article in the New Yorker about Mr. Ellison.
- Alan Dershowitz will quit the Democrats if Ellison is elected.
- Not looking good for Ellison supporters. 214.5 needed to win.
- From The Hill @11:30 PST:
Perez received 213.5 votes. Ellison got 200. The crowd is stunned. A second round of balloting is about to get underway. …The tension inside the room is off the charts.